Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Three sexy, steamy stories each focusing on three sisters. We get Tori, Dina and Willow.

Deceptively Yours

Tori Weston some what gets suckered into going to a convention for her sister. Her sister is a sex advice columnist and no one has ever seen her face. So Tori reluctantly agrees. Tori meets Guy a very attractive male who is a PI. Tori has a problem trusting so is there any chance something could happen between Tori and Guy? Well pickup your copy and get reading. This one is sexy and steamy.

Desert Island Delight

Dina Weston is a New York Advertising Exec and she finds herself stuck with one of her main competitors Chase Cunningham. These two find themselves stuck in the middle of the Persian Gulf after being kidnapped. This couple has had one date sometime back and well they may very well get many dates. They both are forced overboard and swim to a Deserted Island.
In order to survive this horrible time they learn a lot more about each other and get a whole lot closer. This story is short but gives you sexy, steamy, and even a bit of comic.

The Very Best Man

We get sister Willow's story and of course, Willow is the one who has always been the bride’s maid but never the bride. She has been dumped by a few previous men right before the alter. Willow is the youngest sister and she has a bit more issues overcoming some of her past and seeing what her mother went through. Can she overcome this and finally find a happily ever after?
While searching for the most recent man who dumped her and enlisting the help of his cousin Marco. Willow may figure out she was chasing the wrong man while the right one was there beside her.
Cute, Sexy, Steamy read intense..

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

[a:Wynter Daniels|3521407|Wynter Daniels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1408402472p2/3521407.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS