Book Nook Nuts

Wicked Intentions

Wicked Intentions - Sue-Ellen Welfonder, Tarah Scott, April Holthaus, Samantha Holt, Claudy Conn Book: Wicked Intentions
Author: Sue-Ellen Welfoner, Tarah Scott , April Holthaus, Samantha Holt, Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 1/18/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

This box set offers so many wonderful stories and I am leaving review for two.

Highlander in her dreams by Allie Mackay:

The first story is about family treason, disloyalty, and a need of revenge. Aidan will not allow it anymore. He is a hotheaded but loving highlander. But then throw in some magic and a woman to which he has never known. Kira has dreamed of this man and now here he is.

My next review is for Mandy by Claudy Conn:

Mandy and her twin brother Ned are in some serious trouble. Well Ned is. Their cousin has been murdered and it was said that Ned killed her to avoid marriage pretty much as she is with child. Ned however is not guilty. The Duke and also their guardian shows up and tries to fix things. In the meantime he has set his heart on having Mandy.

This book was filled with mystery and suspense and the romance was wonderful as well. If you love highlanders, magic, and hotness then this is just the set for you.

I borrowed this book through Kindle Unlimited.

[b:Wicked Intentions|33952286|Wicked Intentions|Sue-Ellen Welfoner|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1484882962s/33952286.jpg|54924351]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS