Book Nook Nuts

Red Stone Security Series Box Set: Volume 2

Red Stone Security Series Box Set: Volume 2 - Katie Reus Book: Red Stone Security Series Box Set (Volume 2)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 4/22/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
In this book we actually have 3 different novels.
1. Miami, Mistletoe & Murder
2. His to Protect
3. Breaking Her Rules

As with the first 3 books in this Fantastic Series Katie Reus doesn’t disappoint. We have 3 sexy alpha dominant but loving males and the women they chose to love and protect.

I had already read the first book in this 3 book set so here is the review I wrote from that book

Miami, Mistletoe & Murder Review:

In this book we have Travis Sanchez who is just finishing up a long term assignment for Red Stone Security. Traviz is an ex-marine with tats and peircings and although he looks a bit rough the man has a heart of gold when it comes to those he loves. He stops in at his favorite coffee shop which is owned by a woman he has wanted to ask out for some time her name is Noel Baskov.
Just as they are walking out the door of the coffee shop Noel gets a call. She is needed for a domestic issue and makes her leave. However Travez is not letting her go on her own. This may not be his idea of a great first date but he wants to be there with Nicole.
Will Travez finally get the woman he has wanted for a long time? Will Noel allow Travez into her life?

His to Protect Review:
This book is Kell and Charlottes. These 2 had a something a few months back but then some how they lost track of each other. Well Charlotte is now back in Miami and has a son. She lets Kell know he is the father and of course Kell wants them both to move in with him.
After something happens with Charlotte can Kell keep her and his son safe?
Will they get their forever after family?

There is a lot of Action , Love and Devotion in this story . Very well written indeed.

Breaking Her Rules :
This little hot story is about Iris and Wyatt. Iris is an ex-marine tough as nails woman who now works for Red Stone Securitys. She is assigned to be a bodyguard for a Billionaire and now her husband Wyatt Christiansen has shown up. Wyatt and Iris has a long history with each other and then one random weekend got married.
Wyatt has never stopped thinking of Iris and is determined to get her back but right now he needs protecting because someone is out to kill him. He wants so badly to prove to Iris she can trust him. But Iris also has a bunch of secrets and not sure if she is ready to share them. These 2 take us on some action packed thrill rides and the passion as with all the other stories in this series is OVER THE TOP.

Lets hope for a happy ending.. Pickup your copy and get reading !!!

Review copy provided by: Purchased Kindle Copy

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/HVqWMW
B & N: http://bit.ly/1e0RfPx

[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS