Book Nook Nuts

Fighting For Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 7)

Fighting For Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 7) - Julia Mills, Lisa Miller, Linda Boulanger Book: Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #7)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 4/28/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I don’t even know where to begin with this book. Many have Andrew the traitor through out this entire series but I myself have seen more. I didn’t know what till now.
Wow what a bunch of shockers the author has given us and surprises to go with them. I didn’t know if I wanted to cry, scream or laugh. Andrew knows he has a mate and who she is. The issue now is she is feeling every ounce of his pain. He wants to release her from him but a bunch of things begin to happen. The gods themselves intervene. Emma will fight to the death for her mate. He may be a traitor but in her eyes he is her mate. Will the other guards stand aside?
Someone is lost to the guards and hearts will mourn. I have read every single book in this series and I have to say. THIS one is THE BOMB DIGGITY of them all. I freaking loved it.
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS