Book Nook Nuts

Alphas Unwrapped: 21 New Steamy Paranormal Tales of Shifters, Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Witches, Angels, Demons, Fey, and More - Michele Bardsley, Colleen Gleason, Dianna Love, Caris Roane, Mary Buckham, Dakota Cassidy, Claudy Conn, Melanie James, Rebecca Hamilton, Conner Kressley, Gena D. Lutz, D'Elen McClain, Julia Mills, Dawn Montgomery, Stephanie Rowe, Terry Spear, Renee George, Tracey Jane Jac Book: Alphas Unwrapped
Author: Michele Bardsley, Colleen Gleason, Dianna Love, Caris Roane, Mary Buckham, Dakota Cassidy, Claudy Conn, Melanie James, Rebecca Hamilton and Conner Kressley, Gena D. Lutz, D’Elen McCain, Julia Mills, Dawn Montgomery, Stephanie Rowe,Terry Spear, A.K Michaels, Candice Stauffer, Renee George, Tracey Jane Jackson,Hildie McQueen, Sky Purington
Publication Date: 12/1/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
At this time, I am leaving a review for two stories. I will add more as I go from the other stories.

Fur Ever Yours by Melanie James
Rafe is a wolf shifter and when growing up his papa tells him and teaches him all he needs to know to become a strong and smart Alpha.
Mina is in a pack that has gone to hell in a hand basket. Her friends mate is tracking Mina to make her his new mate. Mina tries everything to escape. When she thinks she finally has she is surrounded by many wolf shifters.
What is going on?

Rafe scented an intruding wolf on his land. He sends out his pack but what comes back with them has him dumbfounded. Rafe knows it's Yule and what could happen.
What is Rafe to do? Is Mina an impostor sent to destroy him?
Can he protect her? and his pack from the war to come?

Very well written, strong characters, and strong storyline. I truly hope this is a series to come.

Nether Blue by Claudy Conn

Calico was left at a young age but Lyla the woman who has raised her now gives her a letter that was with Calico when she was found.. Warren is a horrible man and warlock who is determined to get Callie for himself but is it her that he wants? Callie has to watch as the woman she loved and who she thought of as a mother passed on. Callie is on her own as the coven will not be there to help her. Callie is determined to take down Warren but before she can she has to escape and come up with a plan. And then she meets Brodie via a mirror in her bedroom of all places.
Prince Brodie to be exact. He not only scares her but he smacks his lips to hers leaving her dumbfounded by this glittery blue mess of a man.
Now what will Callie do? She and Brodie are on a mission to right the wrongs that have been caused by many. Callie is in for a shock and hopefully Brodies strong arms can get her through this.

I enjoyed this book. Callie is one strong willed and strong headed mixture who is determined to see things through. And Brodie well I will leave you to read all about Brodie. I love how the author mentions characters from previous books. And I am so hoping for a series from this. Fantastic reading with some hot romance and even a little comedy.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review. And I also purchased the box set.
[b:Alphas Unwrapped: 21 New Steamy Paranormal Tales of Shifters, Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Witches, Angels, Demons, Fey, and More|26224740|Alphas Unwrapped 21 New Paranormal Holiday Hotties Sure to Make Santa's Naughty List|Michele Bardsley|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1442027292s/26224740.jpg|46209189]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS