Book Nook Nuts

Her Fiery Viking: A Paranormal Romance (Her Elemental Viking Book 1)

Her Fiery Viking: A Paranormal Romance (Her Elemental Viking Book 1) - AJ Tipton Book: Her Fiery Viking
Author: A.J. Tipton
Publication Date: 9/12/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

Mikkel is a Viking who is older than dirt thanks to a curse placed on him by a crazy witch. He is now forever immortal and not only that when he gets angry he literally becomes fire. He has gone through life bedding women and just partying pretty much.

His company now needs another secretary of sorts as he keeps sleeping with them. Well enter Joann a woman with an attitude. Mikkel can’t seem to resist but something is happening. He is yearning for her touch and wants so much more with Joann.

They both end up in anger management classes which is hilarious to say the least. One of the men at work decides to take matters into his own hands. Will Mikkel be able to rescue Joann or does she even need rescuing?

This is a very short but very explosive read. Its full of action , and passion is unbound. Very sexy and very much the Alpha male is Mikkel but Joann brings him to his knees.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[b:Her Fiery Viking|23569672|Her Fiery Viking (Her Elemental Viking)|A.J. Tipton|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1416182487s/23569672.jpg|42757120]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS