Book Nook Nuts

Chasing Danger: A Deadly Ops Novella

Chasing Danger: A Deadly Ops Novella - Katie Reus Book: Chasing Danger – Deadly Ops #2.5
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 4/21/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Dax works for Wesley Burkhart at NSA and although he knows he can't tell anyone about what he does or where he goes he knows he is in the dog house with Hannah they were together 1 time then he got called away at a moments notice. Well he now has permission to tell some of what he does to the only woman he has ever wanted forever.

Hannah was apart of the big kidnapping before and its been over a year now and she is putting her life back together but now someone is after her yet again.
Dax has walked back into her life after no calls nothing. Well he will have to earn Hannah's trust this time.

So much action and intrigue in this book and the romance is off the charts.

Who is after Hannah this time?
Can she trust Dax not only with her life but with her heart?

Love the action and the Alpha was all male for sure. Katie Reus writes some fantastic books I have enjoyed every single one I have read. Can’t wait for the next in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS