Book Nook Nuts

Kara & Dave

Kara & Dave - Melanie  James Book: Kara & Dave (Éveiller Drive Book 2)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 9/3/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Loved this story .

This is book 2 and its Kara and Dave’s turn to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.
Kara’s friends help her and plan everything.

Kara has been through the ringer with her monster inlaw Victoria. From the very first start of dating Dave and even years later after the birth of their twin girls her mother inlaw is still a nightmare.

Kara has lost a big piece of her self esteem after having the twins and hasn’t had any passionate nights or days with her husband Dave. She feels guilty but is afraid of many things.

Dave misses the intimacy with his wife but is not sure how to approach the issue.

Well after much planning Kara has surprised Dave by announcing she has a sitter for the twins and they can spend some quality time together. Well Dave being superbly over joyed by this news sets up a weekend getaway his wife will never forget.

Can these 2 bring passion back to their marriage?
Can Dave help his wife over come her self esteem issues?

Grab your copy and find out..

This was a cute and sexy short story. I enjoyed it very much and can’t wait for the next one !!

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS