Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 7/11/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

In this book we have Jenny who is Adam’s little sister. She has always had a crush on Jake her brothers partner on the force since she was a teenager. Now she is 22 years old and that feeling has never changed only increased over the years. She would always want Jake. The problem is getting Jake to see her as more than his best friends little sister and see her as the adult woman she is.

Jake has always wanted Jenny but due to his loyalty to Adam he never followed through on his intense feelings for Jenny. But one night when she is attacked at a night club all thoughts of loyalty go right out the window. He knows Jenny is for him and hopes he can find a way to make that happen.

But the first night when he takes her home after the attack and things get hot and sweaty he hits a road block of sorts. He leaves Jenny feeling confused and heartbroken.

Can these two ever find their way to each other? Will big brother Adam become a block?

Pickup your copy and find out !!!

A great love story very intense , romantic and sensual.
I highly recommend you read this book !!!
[b:A Summer Love|22712825|A Summer Love (Seasons of Love Book 2)|Melanie James|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1405182333s/22712825.jpg|42238420]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS