Book Nook Nuts

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12)

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12) - Alexandra Ivy Book: When Darkness Ends- (Guardians of Eternity #12
Author: Alexandra Ivy
Publication Date: 05/26/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I have read other books by Author Alexandra Ivy and I love her writing style. I will start by saying I have not read any of the previous stories in this series. With that being said it took nothing away I was able to read this fantastic paranormal book just as I would a stand alone. But now I must start again with book 1 and read them all.

I love when a paranormal author brings many character types to a story and Alexandra Ivy does it so well. We get a berserker turned vamp, Fae , Gargoyles loved Levet. We also have oracles, weres and Vampires which is what our alpha male Cyn is.

Fallon the fae princess and Cyn are kidnapped in order to help the Oracle find information needed. Well all hell breaks loose as Fallon’s father the king of Fae is off in search of her.

Fallon is also to wed a prince who has equal wealth but after being with Cyn will that happen?
Can the Fae Princess and The King of the Ireland Vampires Clan have a happily ever after?

Tons of twists and turns, action, suspense and sizzling hot passion. Just how I like my books. The story flows nicely and I did not want to put this book down until I finished it.

I was gifted this book via the publisher for my honest review.
[a:Alexandra Ivy|40881|Alexandra Ivy|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1386088807p2/40881.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS