Book Nook Nuts

Sacrificed to the Dragon: Boxed Set (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Stonefire Dragons Book 1) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing Book: Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons #1)
Author: Jessie Donovan
Publication Date: 9/22/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW *May contain spoilers *

Books 1-4 are in this boxset

New to me author.
This is the entire story of Melanie and Tristan.

Melanie is trying to save her brother and the only help is dragon blood. She is going to sacrifice herself if they will have her. Tristan has a deep hate for humans so he is not thrilled to learn that he will be the man for Melanie.
Can this couple overcome all odds? Or will she be just like all the human females taken into the clans? Can Melanie save her brother? Will Tristan warm up to the short female woman with the big heart?
I am an avid dragon shifter book lover, I personally found this book to be well written, and I enjoyed it. It gives steamy romance, and the female character was very strong minded although she doesn't seem to have a very high self-esteem. This has a HEA so no cliffhangers to deal with.
[a:Jessie Donovan|7178089|Jessie Donovan|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1440940734p2/7178089.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS