Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 4/29/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Felicity is a curvy young woman who works for a paranormal investigation blog. She left her boyfriend of a few years over 6 months ago and has no need to rush into anything after having her heart broken. Her friend Cyn tries to get her to go out but change of plans finds them both in Ireland.

Niall is the son of the Chieftain to the PUCA clan. He must mate and continue the race or they will die. What is a puca? Well its horse shifters. Either Niall mates or his twin sister will be given to the stallion from the neighboring tribe who is horrible.

Niall is off to the mainlands after the veil has been opened and what he finds is that of which he was told was a fairy tale.

Can his Stallion make him see reason?
Will Felicity want someone in her life again after the heartache?

Very short but very smooth flowing story. We are given great details about the tribe and each character is described wonderfully. I can not wait to read book #2.
[a:A.C. James|7126571|A.C. James|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1370810129p2/7126571.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS