Book Nook Nuts

Hidden In Shadows: A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1) (Shadow Court Chronicles: Faerie Series) - Claire Grimes, Lovers Tale Oasis Book: Hidden In Shadows: A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1) (Shadow Court Chronicles: Faerie Series)
Author: Claire Grimes
Publication Date: 9/17/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.
At first, I thought I was re-reading a book by another author as so many things are similar but it is not so no worries there :)
I liked the story but the flow well it lost me from the get go as there is just too much going on too soon.
The bad: Too many repeats and too much going on with too many beings.
I found myself being lost throughout the storyline. The characters were ok. I think with more thought and some more editing this book could be much better.

This book was free on Amazon and was recommended to me.
[b:Hidden In Shadows: A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1)|26702295|Hidden In Shadows A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1) (Shadow Court Chronicles Faerie Series)|Claire Grimes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1442644722s/26702295.jpg|46730807]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS