Book Nook Nuts

Bray

Bray - Claudy Conn Oh my goodness where to start with Bray’s story. And the gang Bray, Stevie and Wendy are back but
Well they are not little kids anymore. So what happens when you mix a Royal Fae, A Fios, and a Druid Priest together when they have majority of their powers? Chaos is what you get. The evil demon is back and he now resides in a Alpha werewolf body. He is determined Wendy will be his. Now we have all kinds of other stuff going on as well especially in the romance department. Stevie after all his women through high school and college has now set his eyes and heart on a dear friend of Wendy’s her name is Kate. Then of course Wendy has always loved Bray but he has never looked at her outside a brother /sister type way until now? Or does he?

Well the author has blown it out of the ball park with this next installation into the Awakening Series. We get many characters from past books which would be The Legend Series forward. And you know that saying Like Father Like Son well Bray is just like his father Prince Breslyn.

This may or may not be a stand alone I myself started with The Legend Series so I have watched the author bring each story to us with more suspense, more action with each character and now it’s the children of those characters who are getting stories.
If you love paranormal, Fae, Witches, Vampires, Werewolves then this is definitely the book to grab I do recommend it. I am hoping there is more to come in this series.
[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS