Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 9/10/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Hauk and Aeron are mated to a human female Brianna is carrying a baby which is starting to drain on her. Aeron is worried but his female is so stubborn. Leilani is best friends with Brianna and also human.

Leilani is off to a meeting and that has Aeron concerned and now his mate. He is off to find out what is going on. The meeting Leilani is having is with Con the leader. Leilani is a human female who has no idea about the rules of this other place. But he is too late and she now has to stay in the mountains for one moon cycle.
Oh what is she to do ? Well what else be swooned by so many handsome warriors. Leilani will do so much more than that for the future of the Mountain Region. Most take two mates but Con and Leilani are about to change the rules on so many levels.

Futuristic, Action, Suspense and OH so hot .. Keep in mind this is a novella so its kind of short but packs a great punch.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Savannah Stuart|3019513|Savannah Stuart|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1439899683p2/3019513.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS