Book Nook Nuts

Find Me (Rock Romance Book 3)

Find Me (Rock Romance Book 3) - A.L. Wood Book: Find Me (Rock Romance #3)
Author: A.L. Wood
Publication Date: 5/30/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

This is the 3rd installment in the Rock Romance Series by Author A.L. Wood.
This book focus’s pretty much on Liam the guitarist in Steeles Army and best friend to Ryan and Layla is best friend to Natalie who is now marrying Ryan.

These are 2 lost souls both with deep , draining , past secrets.
They find themselves very drunk one night and well things happen. Neither has ever wanted a long term relationship but Layla sees herself with Liam but does Liam feel the same?

We also have an encounter finally with Layla’s family or do we? Natalie has no idea about the secret that Layla holds regarding Natalie’s dead mother and Layla’s father.

Everything will come to a head will Liam be there for Layla?

This book was really good I enjoyed every moment. I do wish that the editing had been more thorough. Yes I know not all errors can be avoided but when you have the makings of an Awesome series of books thorough editing goes a long way. I however did not let that deter my rating of this book.

It held my attention and gave me what I wanted although I would have liked to have had an Ending for the couple Layla and Liam or more to the story.

Great read and I recommend that you start with book 1 in the series…
[a:A.L. Wood|7762995|A.L. Wood|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1389688222p2/7762995.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS