Book Nook Nuts

Her Protector (Family Pendragon Book 2)

Her Protector (Family Pendragon Book 2) - Mary Moriarty Book: Her Protector – Family Pendragon #2
Author: Mary Moriarty
Publication Date: 12/11/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Emma is having some odd feelings when it comes to Justin she has never wanted to settle down but that may be changing.
They are all setting out to rescue Dylan.
Tan' the dragon does not like being around so many vamps but he will do what he must to rescue his Dylan.

Justice is doing all he can to keep the vamps who are here to assist under some kind of control. They all meaning witches, humans and the vamps needed to work together to rescue Dylan.
So here at the Pendragon Mansion they held the meeting and mingled.
Justice is going crazy awaiting everyone to get together to go and rescue his mate Dylan. He has to believe that the goddess would not give her to him only to take her away. But they must destroy the evil dark one.

I enjoyed this book just as much as I did the first book in this series. I love having a wide range of paranormals all in one book and intermixing. There is sadness but there is also comical parts especially from Tan' .
I can not wait to find out what will happen next for the Pendragon women

[b:Her Protector|23171691|Her Protector (Family Pendragon #2)|Mary Moriarty|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1410399849s/23171691.jpg|42716010]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS