Book Nook Nuts

A Neophyte's Tale: An Abbey Thorne Short Story (The Netherwalker Series)

A Neophyte's Tale: An Abbey Thorne Short Story (The Netherwalker Series) - CK Dawn Book: A Neophyte's Tale: An Abbey Thorne Short Story (Prequel to The Netherwalker Series)
Author: CK Dawn
Publication Date: 4/27/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a short story that lets' us see what went on prior to Cloak of Shadows. Abbey is a young girl who has a horrible life after her step father moves out. Her mother is addicted to drugs and alcohol and poor Abbey barely gets a meal let alone a place to sleep every night. One night Abbey starts to hear a voice telling her that power is coming. She has no idea what it means until she gets startled one night by a shadow then all things start to make some sense although Abbey thinks she is losing her mind. One rainy night after Abbey finds her mother she is awoken to what will become of her.

Very sad story but very enlightening one also if you have already read Cloak of Shadows. Abbey is to be a Hunter.

I was gifted this book for my honest review and I can honestly say I loved it.
[b:A Neophyte's Tale: An Abbey Thorne Short Story|25449795|A Neophyte's Tale An Abbey Thorne Short Story (Prequel to The Netherwalker Series)|C.K. Dawn|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1430315845s/25449795.jpg|45214503]
[a:C.K. Dawn|8382362|C.K. Dawn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1410395201p2/8382362.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS