Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 12/9/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

In this book we have Zoe Hanson who is sister to Vincent. Zoe works at the ER as a surgeon and she is being harassed by one of the top surgeons. She decides to leave the hospital and goes to work at another doctors office.

Well things go from bad to worse for Zoe.
Now someone is after her also but who? Zoe is off to stay with her good friends and who is there? None other than Sawyer McCabe the guy Vincent got into a fight with but Zoe never knew why. Zoe is not your meek kind of woman she is strong but she is also smart and knows she needs help. Sawyer is determined to rescue her and her heart if she will allow it.

Another winner for Red Stone Security and Katie Reus. I absolutely love this series the men are strong and the women carry a lot of strengths as well.

I highly recommend this entire series to readers they are stand alones I do believe but each character goes into the next book and so on so I’d recommend you grab book #1 and go from there.

Tons of action and OH so hot romance await you..

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS