Book Nook Nuts

A Forbidden Love

A Forbidden Love - Lorelei Moone Jamie at 12 yrs old was ready to shift to his bear but it would not happen until he turned 13. While at the beach one day with his younger brother, he goes off and meets a young girl and for the life of him, he has not forgotten her. However, Jamie also has no idea what happened to his younger brother.

Jamie is the leader with the Alliance the same one Aidan works for and the ones who are trying to protect other shifters from those god-forsaken humans who keep capturing and killing shifters.
Jamie has a good life and all the finer things in life but he is missing something nothing feels like home to him. What has him so riled up? Could it be his past of losing his brother? Or the girl who had his attention when his brother was taken?

Alison is a human and she is about to be interrogated by Jamie.
Alison is withholding but why? Can she tell Jamie her father has been taken?
Will Jamie figure out why Alison is really there? Will Alison give up their headquarters?
When Jamie meets Alison and they shake well lets just say surprise is in store for these two.
We get a small cliffhanger, which makes us want to read the next book even more

Loved this next book in this really good were bear series!! Grab your copy and get reading

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Lorelei Moone|14233748|Lorelei Moone|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1442548752p2/14233748.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS