Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 4/1/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
If you have read book 1 in this series you will know Emily is one of the closest friends Julia had growing up until that time when Grace Miller was killed. But what we do not know is the secret Emily has carried with her all these years.
Remember Johnny? he is in the band Love Sick Ponies also and was once a boyfriend of Jules Delaney. Well things have changed since then. Johnny is seeing a shrink to help him work out his issues. Like? Well lets just say he is obsessed with Jules still.

Emily however is more screwed up just like how Jules was from that damn game board. She thought it was ok that her husband was cheating on her. Why? Well she had to be NICE.

Emily and Johnny could have something between them but what happens shocked even me. Things I never saw coming and boy it is thrilling to say the least.

This book was awesome. I am enjoying finding out what each girl was told by that Ouija board and how their lives turn out.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Alisa Mullen|7814206|Alisa Mullen|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1426529229p2/7814206.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS