Book Nook Nuts

Heidi

Heidi - Julia Mills Book: Magic and Mayhem: Heidi: A 'Not-Quite' Hellhound Love Story (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The 'Not-Quite' Love Story Series Book 5)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 10/17/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Let me start by saying I have loved all the books in this Not Quite series and Heidi well she blows the rest right out of Hell? LOL.

Heidi has the mother from hell if you know what I mean and well after a really bad accident Heidi wakes up not quite on earth anymore.

Heidi then meets none other than Lucifer’s daughter who wants to be her best friend. Heidi though sets her sights on Luci's man. Hunter is everything a woman or in this case a hellhound could want and more. Just one problem. They got to go to West Virginia for the help they need.

This book is hilarious we get an imp, witches, demons, hellhounds and Hades himself.

I would recommend it if you want a funny short sexy read. This author gives us such a wide variety of paranormal and I love everything she has written thus far.
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS