Book Nook Nuts

A Good Girl: A Charlie McClung Mystery (The Charlie McClung Mysteries Book 2)

A Good Girl: A Charlie McClung Mystery (The Charlie McClung Mysteries Book 2) - Mary Anne Edwards This book brings us another adventure of sorts for Charlie and Marian.
In the first book Charlie is the one who rescued Marian and they have been dating every since. Charlie knows Marian is the one for him now he hopes she feels the same way for him.

They are heading out of town to visit with his family. Once they are there a murder mystery awaits them. The men of his family are all cops or FBI or similar. Charlies brother Luke enlists Charlies help in trying to find a murderer.

While the men folk try to find the killer Marian and the women of Charlie's family do some planning.

What do you suppose the women are planning?
Is Charlie who Marian sees herself with forever?

I really enjoyed going through the suspect list. And the one who did it? Well who would have guessed.

Well pickup your copy of this really funny and romantic mystery ..
[a:Mary Anne Edwards|7791576|Mary Anne Edwards|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1409269612p2/7791576.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS