Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 7/2/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This story grabbed me from the get go and I finished it in one sitting.
Please have your tissue box when you go to read it but I truly recommend it if you love stories that grab you and true romance.
Alyssa has lived her life never wanting to get to close to anyone although she has had the same boyfriend for roughly 6 years even knowing there is no love there. He doesn't treat her badly per say but he doesn't show love either.
She finally decides to break it off with him and when that happens of course he shouts out his love for her but its too late. Lys moves back in with her grandmother who has been her mother all her life.

She gets together one evening with a guy she works with Landon who has been a very good friend to her but things are awkward between them and she is confused but lets it go for now. She loves hanging out with Landon. She learns they both have had a shit life.

Anna who is her best female friend is getting married soon and Lys wonders if she will ever have that life or if she even wants. Then all that could go wrong in her life does. Alyssa finds she needs her friends and what is left of her family more than ever.
Will she ever have any goodness in her life?
The only thing I would have liked more in this story is more of an ending.

Riveting story I enjoyed every single wording. I highly recommend it and sorry I cannot give you more without spoiling it. Pick it up and find out if Alyssa ever gets her happily ever after.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Jennifer Sivec|7076338|Jennifer Sivec|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1420678848p2/7076338.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS