Book Nook Nuts

Spell of the Ball (8 Magical Halloween Reads)

Spell of the Ball (8 Magical Halloween Reads) - Deanna Chase, Kristen Painter, Michele Bardsley, Tonya Kappes, Melanie James, Rose Pressey, Liz Schulte, Saranna DeWylde Book: Spell of the Ball (Nocturne Falls)
Author: Deanna Chase , Kristen Painter , Michele Bardsley , Tonya Kappes , Melanie James , Rose Pressey , Liz Schulte, Saranna DeWylde
Publication Date: 10/12/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

My Reviews are for the following books. Although all of them are very good some needed some more editing work.

Spirits, Hurricanes, and the Krewe of Ghoul by Deanna Chase
Fantastic and oh so Funny story here. We get witches, wizards, and crazy vampires. Oh and Ida May the crazy ghost.
The Vampire Carver needs a bride and it's all hands on deck for Ida May and Pyper and the other ladies who have been duped. Julius also makes it to the party to lend his help.

The Witch's Halloween Hero by Kristen Painter
Funny cute short story.
A spell goes wrong and memories fade. Can they be reclaimed? Her daughter and friends have cast a spell and now Corette does not remember the love of her life Stanhill. A hero yes that is what witch Corette needs on the night of Samhain but will she get him? And can it be done before midnight when all will cease to return. Stanhill truly loves Corette and he knows she loves him but can he help her to remember?

Mission Impawsible by Melanie James
Kelly and her man bear shifter Gabe are in a huge pickle in this story. Of course, witchcraft plays a part and it is never good.
Gabe is a shifter but no one in town knows. But all things may come out as a few more bear shifters are in town and a crazy doctor may break the secret.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[b:Spell of the Ball|26889328|Spell of the Ball (8 Magical Halloween Reads)|Deanna Chase|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1444262221s/26889328.jpg|46932626]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS