Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 6/9/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
M/M , Sexy, Funny, Great Characters !!

Dylan owns a network called Secret. His wife Teri is a lawyer. Their kids are for the most part good kids. Their oldest Chloe however gets arrested when her and some friends try to keep an old building from getting torn down. Someone put it out on social media instead of the private network her dad owns. Dylan and Teri are best friends but there marriage is one of a huge lie.

Just til the kids go off to college then they plan to finally let that lie go to rest. They both have secret lives until that day comes. Teri is going off on a trip with her man Mark.
Dylan is thinking of selling his company to none other than Tristan Wilder a Millionaire and very sexy CEO. But what happens between these two is something Dylan was not prepared for.

And when the cat is out of the bag who will be left together?

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

[a:Kindle Alexander|6421828|Kindle Alexander|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1409282238p2/6421828.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS