Book Nook Nuts

Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
New to me author.

I will honestly say I don't read a lot of YA Dystopian but this book was freaking fantastic. There were times I found myself saying What"??????? Then I was wanting to throw my kindle across the room saying OH NOOOOO.

Liza oh poor Liza is a young girl who sent to some freaked out island for the dead basically. Led to believe she has cancer and that she has survived becoming a zombie a few times it’s a wonder the poor girl hasn't gone insane. But Liza is a very strong young woman.

Then the author gives us Tommy who is so twisted inside it's a wonder he knows if he is coming or going.
Well bring these two together and you get one hell of a story. Then add in Jeremy well we just get one heck of a story filled with monsters and zombies and one very screwed up government.

This book is very well written, the author does a fantastic job with the dual POV's I worry with POV books as some get me so twisted and lost but not this author she keeps me right on track and the story is wonderful. Very thrilling and very good story line and characters.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

[a:Logan Keys|7133401|Logan Keys|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1420315222p2/7133401.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS