Book Nook Nuts

Hard to Be Good (Hard Ink)

Hard to Be Good (Hard Ink) - Laura Kaye Book: Hard To Be Good
Author: Laura Kaye
Publication Date: 4/14/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Jeremy has no idea what went wrong but the building that has housed his ink shop and home is now part rubble and on top of that they lost 2 of those who have been helping them all in this battle.
Jeremy has had some feelings stirring for Charlie for awhile now but he is not sure how Charlie feels. Jeremy is kicking himself and blaming himself for freezing up during the fight. Charlie does his best to give Jeremy support and the attraction between these two finally ignites.

Very well written short story. I would have loved more length to their story but so glad they finally got their story. Very romantic, two who find solace in each others arms and help each other through things not many would understand.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

[a:Laura Kaye|4805272|Laura Kaye|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1412350405p2/4805272.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS