Book Nook Nuts

Tame Me

Tame Me - J.L. Leslie Book: Tame Me ( (Zane Series #1)
Author: J.L. Leslie
Publication Date: 2/8/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

In all honesty, this book started out a little slow but after a few chapters, we are given a fantastic story of loss, romance and anger. Wren is going for an interview to become a housekeeper to one of the wealthiest people in town. She gets the job but the person to whom she will be working for first meets her things are awkward to say the least. Stellan is very much an alpha male. But the one thing he has always been firm on was he didn't want a relationship and women knew this upfront but that is all about to change.

Wren and Stellan are somewhat thrown into a date and things build from that moment on.

This couple has both experienced loss and emotional damage to some extent and they both care deeply for each other and when they finally admit it others try to break them.

I enjoyed this book. We get a romance that is slow to grow and the story is very deep and heart breaking in many ways. We also get some hot scenes and action as well. Overall, it is a good read. It says this is a stand-alone and I would agree with that.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:J.L. Leslie|14806071|J.L. Leslie|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1458652911p2/14806071.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS