Book Nook Nuts

Witch in the Attic

Witch in the Attic - Claudy Conn Book: Magic and Mayhem: Witch in the Attic (Kindle Worlds Novella) (Witching Book 1)
Author: Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 6/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This story is about a coven of Immortal Witches who find themselves under attack by a horrible Dark Warlock named Morlan. This Warlock took Dilly' father away from her and has caused her mother to flee to a safe haven. Her grandfather wants to protect her but Dilly is not some weakling no sir.

In this story, we meet a wide variety of paranormal beings. Shifters, Vamps, Fae, and of course Immortal Witches. Dilly meets Kallem and well he is so different from those Dilly is used to. Can she trust him?
She hates having this key inside her why her? Can she escape the tie to Morlan?
This story gives us a little mystery, a whole lot of shock and some hot romance. But we do get a cliffhanger.
I have read many books if not all books this author has written and this one I have to say is a bit different but yet the same as she brings characters from previous books over and that is always a plus for me.
[a:Claudy Conn|4495500|Claudy Conn|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1298327264p2/4495500.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS