Book Nook Nuts

The Shadows of Stormclyffe Hall (Entangled Select)

The Shadows of Stormclyffe Hall (Entangled Select) - Lauren Smith Book: The Shadows of Stormclyffe Hall (Dark Seductions #1)
Author: Lauren Smith
Publication Date: 9/29/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This book is by a new to me author.

The book is excellently written. It gives us so many twists and turns.
Ghosts oh yes we have ghosts and curses.

We have American Jane Seyton who has come to Weymouth to do research for a thesis she is writing although the Earl of Weymouth lets her know now is not the time to visit.

The last heir to Stormclyffee Hall is Bastian Carlisle. There is a dark cloud and tons of horrible rumors surrounding his family and ghosts supposedly who walk the halls of Stormclyffe although Bastian does not believe in them.

Every single couple through the centuries have had death and darkness surround them. Bastian is no fool however he does believe something is happening although he does not have the time to worry with it as he is rebuilding his family home Stormclyffee Castle it was his fathers dying wish to see it finished.

So many things happen and of course Jane ends up at Stormclyffe and Bastian although he doesn’t want her there with the happenings and weirdness he thinks it best he protect Jane. Something is pulling him to her. Can they work together to break the curse?

We have a Witch , a Curse and Death and a Love that stretches centuries in this book.

Pickup your copy and find out what happens and what lies ahead for Jane and Bastian. Fantastic book I read the entire book in one setting.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review
[b:The Shadows of Stormclyffe Hall|23165581|The Shadows of Stormclyffe Hall (Dark Seductions, #1)|Lauren Smith|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1410105532s/23165581.jpg|42711341]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS