Book Nook Nuts

Jobe: Alvarez Security Series

Jobe: Alvarez Security Series - Maryann Jordan, Andrea Michelle, Shannon Brandee Book: Jobe: Alvarez Security Series
Author: Maryann Jordan
Publication Date: 9/20/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW

Through this series, we have all known Jobe to be the man the others went to for advice now it is Jobe who needs advice. After a mission years ago he decided to let go of the one person he had always loved and now she is back in his life but can he get her to understand why he left her?
Mac has loved Jobe all her life and although she moved on her heart never did. Mac now needs Alvarez's help and that brings the one person back in her life that may kill what is left of her heart.
I was so happy to finally read Jobe's story. He is a true alpha male in every sense of the word but he is also very loving to those who are important to him. If anyone can protect the women who Mac is helping, it is Jobe but who can protect him from the lashing he is sure to get from Mac? I really enjoyed this book however there was some small editing issues.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Maryann Jordan|8052607|Maryann Jordan|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1436275362p2/8052607.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS