Book Nook Nuts

Venturi Part Four: A SciFi Alien Romance (Crashlander)

Venturi Part Four: A SciFi Alien Romance (Crashlander) - Annie Nicholas Book: Venturi, Part Four: A SciFi Alien Romance (Crashlander)
Author: Annie Nicholas
Publication Date: 10/10/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Now we have the final book in this fascinating story. The warriors along with Wendy are off to rescue those left on her crashed ship but will they make it on time? Is her sister still alive? Will any of the warriors perhaps find a mate?

The hotness is abundant still between Venturi and Wendy and she realizes she wouldn't leave Venturi even if that was an option and yes we get some more intrigue as yet another species has now taken two of the members of Wendy's team. Can they save them?

I enjoyed this series of short stories and hope we get more in the future on the characters who were left missing, and I'd love to know what happens with the ones found.
[a:Annie Nicholas|3132972|Annie Nicholas|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1350243606p2/3132972.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS