Book Nook Nuts

Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Book 1)

Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries Book 1) - Melanie James Book: Accidental Leigh
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 06/12/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Let me say that I was so excited about the release of this book. Just the cover made me smile.
And as soon as it released I grabbed it and didn’t put down my kindle til I was done reading.

We have Leigh a school teacher with a book boyfriend fetish more or less. She compares men in her real life almost to the ones in her books. HAHA the word Marshmallow is used to compare to one man she dated named Carl who is a school teacher also.
Leigh has an adult toy chest that would put most adult toy stores to shame. Too funny.

After the death of one of her favorite book boyfriends she decides to write a book and goes in search of items for a writing cave. She finds an antique desk for free and the old woman just wants it gone.

Without out giving to much away let me just say.

WEIRD things begin to happen as she writes at the desk including her cat Luna being more weird than normal. Things start to happen to her friends, her parents and to herself.

While over at one of her friends houses Leigh meets Hunter.
Will Hunter become her real life book boyfriend??

Kudos to Melanie James !!!
This book was fantastic. It’s comical I laughed so hard while reading this book, romantic, sexy and very well written.

Now go grab your copy and figure out what an old desk and a crazy cat named Luna may have to do with it or is it all in Leigh’s head?
[b:Accidental Leigh|22012863|Accidental Leigh|Melanie James|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1398474197s/22012863.jpg|41326535]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS