Book Nook Nuts

Guarding Her Dragon

Guarding Her Dragon - Julia Mills Book: Guarding Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #17)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 12/6/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Let me first say this is a hilarious , cute, short, sexy little book and I enjoyed reading it.

Elsa is an elf and one whom strays tend to follow. Well what does one do when out getting a Christmas tree for their mom? Find a man of course haha. Elsa however has her work cut out for her and her sister is being no help. Someone is trapped in a silver box with tons of weird sayings on it. Bad juju.

One hundred years is a long time to be away from all those whom you hold dear. Quinn was taken when the battle with the dark ones and the hunters was in full force. Likely all think him dead? Well won't they be surprised.

Put a five foot tall elf and a six foot six dragon together and what do you get? A wickedly good story. So pickup your copy. [a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS