Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 1/18/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I was hooked from the prologue alone.
A lethal hunter trained from a young age to eliminate demons. That has been Anya' life all she has ever known. Until one day she decides she doesn't want it anymore but now how to get out of it?

Anya and her best friend Jackson head to a nightclub slash demon owned bar. Things are going ok until Tall, Dark and Deadly makes himself known to her.
Dex is head of security at Donatello's, and now he wants Anya.

Anya goes through many facets in this story. She learns what she thought was her life never was, She has to fight for her life literally against her only family and not just family her twin?

Sexy, Thrilling, Suspenseful. Perfect reading.

“I read this book via Kindle Unlimited.”

[a:Betty Shreffler|15195534|Betty Shreffler|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1471799503p2/15195534.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS