Book Nook Nuts

The Darkness Series

The Darkness Series - Katie Reus Book Reviewed: Darkness Series Books 4-6 (Darkness #4-6)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 8/21/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I have read each book separately and am leaving my review.

Hunted by Darkness:
Bo and Nyx's story finally. I absolutely love these two. But Nyx's mom well she leaves a lot to be desired for sure. Nyx has to repay the favor her mother gave and it takes her and Bo into a nightmare of sorts. While Finn and the gang are scrambling to help them. And Bo meets two of his kind in wherever he and Nyx have been pulled to. Can he trust them? I hope we read more about Rory and Ian.
I love this series and this book just blew me away. I was anxiously awaiting it and it did not disappoint. We get just the right amounts of intrigue, romance, comedy and suspense. I found myself laughing out loud many times while reading this book.

Favorite Quote:
" Your such a drama llama!" she shouted at her mother.
The redhead blinked. " It's drama queen, dear.

Into the Darkness:
The author has knocked it out of the ballpark with this installment in the Darkness Series. We get two stories pretty much. Rory who is half brother to Bo is determined to keep Liberty safe and he even goes so far as to talk to Finn about a few things. Then we have Conall who is the Alpha Dragon but who has had the hots for Rhea since they were all up at the ski lodge. Rhea is one tough female so it is going to be very hard for her to let a bit of lower for Conall.
Liberty is given something by the Queen Dragon mother herself but what is it? And why?
They are all in when it comes to taking out a rogue shifter pack who is in town and taking females. Turns out it's Rhea's past coming back to haunt her.
Fantastic book, the story is strong, the characters are fantastic. What more could you want?

Saved by Darkness:
I absolutely love this series, and this book is one of the reasons why.
In this story, it's Ian and Fiona' time to shine. And shine these two do.
Not only do we get one heck of a story, we get suspense, mystery, and a holy hotness ride.We also get a few from previous books in this series show up. I love it when that happens.
Demons and Family be damned Ian intends to keep her this time but will he get to?
Grab your copy and find out.

[a:Katie Reus|1563059|Katie Reus|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1328640332p2/1563059.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS