Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 10/30/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

When luck is not on your side and you are out of money and ideas what do you do?
Enter a game show for a chance at 1 million dollars. Well that’s what a few people did. Including
Jace and Kelly. Kelly works as a stripper dancer and Jace works for a drug lord. Both are good people and want more out of life but finances prevent it.

When they are asked to stay in a haunted house for 24 hours they hop on that. They know each each some what but staying in a creepy house with murders happening can bring anyone together and that is what happens. Kelly and Jace hook up to pass the time but murders are happening.

When the next morning arrives and they are let out Kelly is taken to the ER and Jace has to stay and deal with questions as to what happened.

Can this couple stay together after just 24 hours of hell?

Well pickup your copy and find out.

This story was well written it did have a hiccup in the editing department but nothing that takes away from the story. The romance well it’s was I think the word I will use is Sweet.

[a:Nicole Garcia|825592|Nicole Garcia|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1420219386p2/825592.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS