Book Nook Nuts

Dani's Dalliances, part 1

Dani's Dalliances, part 1 - Zadie Wanton Book: Dani's Dalliances (Dani's Dalliances Part One Book 1)
Author: Zadie Wanton
Publication Date: 9/22/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Warning: This is a F/F story.

Katie and Dani have been friends for a long time and then one day something changes that friendship forever. Dani never once forgot what she felt towards Katie and then one night while out in a club her eyes land on that one who held her heart and burning desire all those years ago. Now what can Dani do?

Katie throws Dani for a loop by making a suggestion Dani never thought to hear from her friends’ mouth. Can she do it? Is her heart strong enough to go through this again?

This is a nicely written short story about friends, who lose touch all based on someone’s sexual preference. Can they rekindle that friendship or is it all a farce? Can Dani deal with the issue of her friends’ boyfriend and what he is wanting?

Grab your copy and find out.
[a:Zadie Wanton|15695443|Zadie Wanton|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1472725005p2/15695443.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS