Book Nook Nuts

Of Spells and Shadows (Courts of Draiochta, #1)

Of Spells and Shadows (Courts of Draiochta, #1) - Camryn Rhys, Krystal Shannan Book: Of Spells and Shadows (Courts of Draiochta, Book #1)
Author: Camryn Rhys , Krystal Shannan
Publication Date:12/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Review
This new series gives us Courts, Knights, Eunuchs, and oh yea we get witches who need protection or do they?
Can we say wow because we are definitely wow'd in this book. Kinsey has no family or at least she thought that and now to find out she does and oh wait for it.. he is the evil Adrian Rossi.

We have two alpha males in this one and oh wait for it they are half-brothers. They are not just wolves either. And they both love Kinsey.

This trio is off to America and what they find out makes them question everything they ever knew. Who can they trust?

My heart breaks for this threesome and I hope to read more in future books in this series. I will say it took me a few chapters to really grab what the story was trying to tell me but once it did I was hooked.
[b:Of Spells and Shadows|33127815|Of Spells and Shadows (Courts of Draiochta, Book #1)|Camryn Rhys|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1480124061s/33127815.jpg|53799752]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS