Book Nook Nuts

Stoking the Flames: 13 Tales of Dragons, Destiny & Desire

Stoking the Flames: 13 Tales of Dragons, Destiny & Desire - Kelly Abell, Solease M. Barner, Linda Boulanger, Isobelle Cate, L.J. Garland, Darlene Kuncytes, Andi Lawrencovna, Tricia Owens, Kate Richards, Kali Willows, Victoria Zak, Kathi S. Barton, Julia Mills Book: Stoking the Flames: 13 Tales of Dragons, Destiny & Desire
Author: Kelly Abell,Solease M. Barner,Kathi S. Barton,Linda Boulanger,Isobelle Cate,L.J. Garland,Darlene Kuncytes,Andi Lawrencovna,Julia Mills,Tricia Owens,Kate Richards,Kali Willows ,Victoria Zak
Publication Date: 3/28/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I read four of these fantastic stories and putting my review up for them.

On Wings Of Time by Linda Boulanger
New to me author..
I am a avid dragon shifter book lover and I must say this was a very nice twist.
Amileigh has no idea what is to become of her life. She is dropped into a underground cave and what she thought really never happened? or did it?
Amileigh has always adored Kiernan but perhaps that is not whom she is meant to be with? What happens when someone you meet while in a whole nother world happens to follow you back? And then oh wait for it. He is what? Who? And he is from what decade?
We get time travel, dragon shifters, lords, and spells.
I can honestly say I enjoyed this story. If you love dragons, and a bit of mystery your in for a treat.

Sadies Shadow by Julia Mills
Let me just say.. WOW.
We meet Sadie one Kick butt and take names later dragon. We also meet many female shifters in this book. These are not some sissy women either. Each has a strength of their own. All of them have been thrown together at a young age after facing losses.
We meet Orion of the Enforcers and someone Sadie is going to have to get to know whether she likes it or not.
But first they have to deal with darkness.
We get so much mystery and action and it just blew me away. And the romance well we for sure get that.. Totally HOT....

Soul Fire by Kelly Abell
New to me author.
In this story we have black magic, angels, and a dragon along with many other paranormal beings. A curse must be removed before all of mankind is destroyed.
Gabriel loves Grace and will do whatever it takes to help her. They also learn that someone they thought lost and dead is no longer so? Or is it just demon magic at play again?

Desired Revenge by Solease M. Barner
New to me author.
In this story we have a family who lost their rights to their castle and it's privilege until their oldest marries the King. Well the King who is now seated is a horrible dragon and as soon as his son finds out his plans everything changes. Carmen wants no part of this but she does want revenge on the family who stole what belonged to her and her sisters and family. What will happen when she falls for the wrong man? Well read and find out.

[b:Stoking the Flames: 13 Tales of Dragons, Destiny & Desire|33809623|Stoking the Flames 13 Tales of Dragons, Destiny & Desire|Kelly Abell|http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1483756446s/33809623.jpg|54750584]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS