Book Nook Nuts

The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 14)

The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard Series Book 14) - Julia Mills, Linda Boulanger, Lisa Miller, Golden Czermak Book: The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards #14)
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 7/20/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
In this book we get Kellan' story. I have loved Kellan for sometime now and was so anxious to know of his demons. The past has tormented this dragon man for sometime. He has endured it alone for so long and now that he has someone to share the burden with in the form of a little dove who is the other half of his soul. Olive is one determined and strong female and she will be what carries her man through his torment.

Everyone is off on a mission to bring finality to the nightmares that have plagued Kellan and a few of the men for sometime. Can they rescue the others now held captive?

I loved this story. I think this is my favorite book so far in this series. And I can not wait to see what dragon is next.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Julia Mills|7200721|Julia Mills|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1382034837p2/7200721.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS