Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 7/16/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This is Zane and Jenna’s story .
These two were an item for a few months back in college but Zane broke up with Jenna leaving her
Heart broken. Zane went off and became some big time actor in Hollywood while Jenna stayed in Miami helping out at her aunt and uncles hotel.

Zane is back in town doing research for a place to produce a show about Spring Break . He runs into Jenna and things don’t go as he hopes. Zane has never forgotten Jenna and in truth he wants her back. He was a jerk back in his college days only wanting one thing.

Jenna is trying to save her aunt and uncles hotel from going belly up and Zane and his crew have put the hotel in the running for the place they will do the shoot. The thing is Zane does not know if this will hurt or help the hotel.

Zane and Jenna always had a great time in bed and things pickup right where they left off at college. HOT and Steamy but now its no long a wham bam thank you ma’am Zane wants much more but is Jenna willing? She loved Zane and he broke her heart into a million pieces.

So can the Player catch his prey?
Can Jenna forgive him?

Grab the book and find out ..

This is one HOT and Steamy romantic read !!! Awesome I enjoyed it !!!

I was giving a complimentary copy of this book for my honest review

[a:Wynter Daniels|3521407|Wynter Daniels|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1302966417p2/3521407.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS