Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 11/23/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy at http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW:
Re-Read this book a week before release and changed my Rating!!

We have Kianna and Shane who are asleep when Kianna is suddenly awoken by something. She wakes Shane and they both go to see what it is. It is vampires who think to kill Kianna but Shane tells them to take him instead. Shane thinks he is saving Kianna only when they all leave the leader Vamp comes back and Kills her also. Although she doesn’t quite die.She becomes something more !
Kianna goes on a vamp killing spree in hopes of finding Shane so she can put him out of his misery also. However Shane does the unexpected and killing him is the last thing she now wants to do.
She also has to reveal to Shane what she has become. Can she trust in Shane to help her keep the humans she lives with safe? Can they work together to stop the vamps? This book has action and passion and to me that is what makes an Awesome Book !!!
Great Read !!!

Review copy provided by: ARC given for honest review

Buy Links