Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 12/9/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars
REVIEW
In this book we have Augustus Manning whose father is the Earl of Bellingham. The Earl has just passed away and that leaves August as the New Earl of Bellingham which he gruffly states to himself that it was about time. He had waited 4 long years for this moment. Now he would finally have it all. The money, The Title and The Lady who had held him captive in his dreams for the last few years.
Enter Lady Wilhelmina Stahope at 23 years old she has yet to receive any promise of marriage from anyone. Perhaps that is because of a scandal that happened a few years ago where she has now brought shame upon herself and her family .

Willa’s heart has belonged to Augustus for many years but his father forbid to allow them to marry or anything else. This brought shame that carried Willa around for many years. She decides to finally go to Town with a friend . While at the gala Augustus arrives and tells her he has always wanted her and that his father has finally passed and it can now happen. But is Willa going to allow him back into her heart and life? Augustus hurt her deeply and she no longer trusts him . Can they finally have their happy ending? Read this lovely book and find out 
This was a first time read for me by this Author.And I have to say it kept me glued to the book !!

Review copy provided by: Entangled Publishing for my honest review

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/Ixh0IR
B & N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/compromising-willa-diana-quincy/1117366932?ean=9781622664146

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS