Book Nook Nuts

Before We Fall

Before We Fall - Courtney Cole Book: Before We Fall ( Beautifully Broken #3)
Author: Courtney Cole
Publication Date: 12/3/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a new to me Author. I wish I had read the previous 2 books in this series but I will go back and read them  And I will give as Honest of a Review as I can.

This story gives us Dominic who is a normal guy at one time turned into a hardened hearted royal butthole to be nice about it he is a FREAK. Dom gets off on watching others have hard sex. He feels nothing anymore and doesn’t want to bed anyone. Dom is an Actor and his brother Sin is a Rock Star who has parties all the time where many get off on weird sex . Dom however will not stand by and watch someone be made to do anything against their will. Kira has known Dom for over 6 years and has tried to get into his heart but that just has not happened and likely never will. One night while out on the deck overlooking his brothers pool he watches a couple having sex. He is turned on by the harshness of it but in the end the man gets rough with the girl and that’s when Dom has seen enough. He goes off to the rescue. The girl is forever grateful for his help considering she has drank too much and Then her friend Jacey comes in and starts bad mouthing Dom as if he is the one who did this. He doesn’t know what it is about Jacey but she rubs something inside him that no one has touched in many years. Jacey has always been one to help the underdog. But can she rescue Dominic?

Will this bubbly blonde change Dom?
Will Jacey find in Dom someone she can love and trust?

Read the book !!
Again I enjoyed this book and intend to read the 2 previous books in the series. It was well written and the characters were wild to say the least. Tons of sexual content !!

Review copy provided by: Netgalley

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/19eVHGO
B & N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/before-we-fall-courtney-cole/1115703327?ean=9781455550852

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS