Book Nook Nuts

A Christmas to Remember

A Christmas to Remember - Molly Cannon, Hope Ramsay, Kristen Ashley, Marilyn Pappano Book: A Christmas To Remember
Author: Jill Shalvis , Kristen Ashley ,Hope Ramsay , Molly Cannon ,Marilyn Pappano
Publication Date: 12/3/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
This book has a total of 5 Short Stories by 5 Wonderful Authors..
I found each story to be very heart warming .

1st Story- Dream a Little Dream by Jill Shalvis gives us characters Ian O’Malley a firefighter and Melissa Mann the woman he dreams about and desires however Melissa has been alusive and doesn’t want anything beyond their friends with benefits. Until one night something serious happens and that has them both Dreaming and has Melissa deciding perhaps she does want Ian forever.

2nd Story- Every Year by Kristen Ashley
I absolutely loved this story. We have Shy and his brother Landon who are going to experience their first Happy Christmas. This is all thanks to Tabby who is Shys girlfriend and her entire family . They are apart of a biker club named Chaos. I loved everything about this book from the characters to the warmth this other family surrounds around these 2 guys.

3rd Story – Silent Night by Hope Ramsey

This story is about young woman named Maryanne who has lost her job and her home. Now she and her 4 month old baby boy are heading to Last Chance a small town where she knows of a Farm owned by her cousin Jennifer . Or at least that is her hope. When she gets there she and the baby go into the barn. Enter Daniel Jessup and what you get from this story is belief in Fate and Destiny. And hopefully happily ever afters really do happen.  Very heartwarming indeed.

4th Story –Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Molly Cannon
In this story we have Lincoln a set in his ways bachelor then enter Dinah. She is a professional organizer who is going to try to get Lincoln on the straight and narrow to order .. HAHA what a cute , funny , opposites do attract story !!

5th Story – A Family for Christmas by Marilyn Pappano
This story is about a young war widow named Ilena with child. She has lost her husband / love of her life in the Afghanistan war. Enter Jared a New York doctor who is now planted in Tallgrass,Ok. This story throws at us love, passion and 2 people trying to accept each other and make it work. Very heartwarming.

Review copy provided by: Netgalley

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/18R7Pjp
B & N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-christmas-to-remember-hope-ramsay/1115250976?ean=9781455547760

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS