Book Nook Nuts

Hear No

Hear No  - Lizzy Ford Book: Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy #1)
Author: Lizzy Ford
Publication Date: 10/16/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is my 2nd book I have ever read from this Author and let me say this book just blew me away. I am a HUGE fan of fallen angels/ angels those sort of paranormal just rock my world and Lizzy Ford definitely rocks it with this book . In this book have several different Angel Species, Demons, Spirit Guides and Guardians and oh yeah Humans. Everything takes place in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia area which I also loved considering I live in Northern Virginia  The book keeps you reading its packed full of Action, with twists and turns.

We have first up in the story Amira who is a first gen and she is also deaf she is on the run from HELL itself and her guardian Scott is doing all he can to protect her but he is killed in action and before he is he tells Amira where to go for help and to run and not look back she must keep the stones safe.

Next we have a human or is she? Named Kaylee who lives in a small apartment in Reston, Virginia and comes from money. She also is seeing someone / something she has named Shadowman she doesn’t understand what is happening or why.

Enter Nathan who is a 3000 year old spirit guide who doesn’t always if ever follow the rules. Nate has been called in to help find Amira and keep her safe and in the meantime he runs into Kaylee who is at the Mental Hospital where Amira was hiding out at. Next he is also trying to save Kaylee who he learns must be killed in order to stop Shadowman from entering the portal and causing an apocalypse . Nate knows there is something going on between Kaylee and himself as when he has touched her things feel different. It is Amira who has figured out and keeps to herself that Kaylee is Nate’s OTL –One True Love. Nate has to keep Amira away from Kaylee because for some strange reason she keeps trying to kill Kaylee . He takes her to stay at one of his best friends homes Troy . Troy keeps trying to kill himself but it doesn’t happen .

Well in closing. We have Nate and Kaylee who should be together forever but will they? Can Kaylee ever trust Nate? Then we have happenings between Amira and Troy will Troy figure out that Amira is his One True Love? Pickup the next book coming out in 2/2014 and find out !!!

Review copy provided by: ARC provided by Indie Inked and Netgalley