Book Nook Nuts

Roxanne Desired

Roxanne Desired - Gena D. Lutz Book: Roxanne Desired ( Prime Wolf #2)
Author: Gena D. Lutz
Publication Date: 6/27/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
I knew I was just going to love this book as the first one blew me away. In this book we have Roxanne Delaney who in the first book worked at the diner coffee shop where Ember and Nathan often went because Nathan has had a thing for Roxanne for as long as he can remember. Of course Roxanne never gave him a chance. In this book we find out why that is.
Roxanne has been changed into a Prime Wolf by Ember because the horrible Tyson basically killed her in the first book and Ember couldn’t stand for her best friend Nate to go through life without Roxanne. Roxanne is having trouble accepting what she is and everything about her new world. She goes off for some time to herself. She is well aware that Nathan is her life mate now and deep down she is glad because she has always wanted him she however needs time.
In this book we are still battling the evil and also Tyson. The Author brings a few more kinds of paranormal beings into this book One of which caused me to smile so big because I love dragon shifters and in this book we have one. And oh is he forever funny.
We also find out about the biggest issue Roxanne faced and what kept her from dating Nate from the beginning. Many things go wrong and a lot of fighting against evil pursues in this book.

Pickup your copy you wont be disappointed I am now hooked and will be a forever fan of Author Gena D. Lutz and I do hope the next installment is out soon .

Fantastic Book

Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1ljVLJu

[b:Roxanne Desired|17189315|Roxanne Desired (Prime Wolf, #2)|Gena D. Lutz|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1367977071s/17189315.jpg|23640609]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS