Book Nook Nuts

Publication Date: 1/2/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a New to me Author.

The book starts us out way back in the 1700’s to a couple by the name of Pierre and Genevieve Marquette.
The couple have been forced from their home in Nova Scotia to the Bayous of Louisiana. Pierre has built the lands and built a huge plantation home. Genevieve however comes down with Yellow Fever and passes. Shortly after Pierre marries Genevieve’s sister so that he has someone to help raise the children. Genevieve in turn now haunts the house and land.

Present :

Bridgette Marquette comes back to her home after the death of both her parents. She must keep Marquette plantation alive and well. She has decided to turn it into a bed and breakfast. It has rich history and is known to be haunted. Bridgette is not afraid of the ghosts and she knows all about Genevieve.

But there is something evil going on and Bridgette feels it in her bones and in her nightmares.

The book is a fantastic read it gives great details which help you learn a lot about the characters. There is also some mystery as to who the evil is that is kidnapping and killing women.

Great Read if you like Ghosts, suspense, and Mystery I thoroughly enjoyed the book !!

[b:A Kiss So Deadly|17326474|A Kiss So Deadly|Mary Reason Theriot|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1397427304s/17326474.jpg|24024001][a:Mary Reason Theriot|6435569|Mary Reason Theriot|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1384441906p2/6435569.jpg]

HOT-BLOODED BREATH OF DARKNESS